Do you still need to renew for the PREVIOUS YEAR September 1st 2011- August 31st 2012?
OR Are you looking to join BCPA for the first time?
Call us at 604-730-0501 to get an application form. Please do not use the form below.
The membership renewal deadline for the year September 1st 2012- August 31st 2013 is August 31st, 2012. Please log in first and you may renew online. Please be aware that if you renew after August 31st, 2012 you will be subject to a late fee.
Please keep in mind that you will only be eligible for liability insurance discounts through BCPA if you remain a member in good standing.
Membership Terms & Conditions
By becoming a Member, Member with Referral Service, Out of Province Member, or Retired Member of BCPA, you agree to the following terms:
- You will be a registrant in good standing with the College of Psychologists of BC during the time you are registered as a BCPA Member;
- If limitations are put on your practice, or your registration is suspended or cancelled by the College of Psychologists of BC, you agree to notify BCPA within five working days;
- You agree to review and adhere to the E-mail Forum guidelines;
- If there are any limitations, terms or conditions to your registration to practice psychology, you agree to modify your practice accordingly, and apply these limitations to all referrals received through the BC Psychological Association;
- You agree to review your referral settings online every four months for accuracy of contact information, geographical areas of service, and areas of practice.
Please continue by choosing one of the membership options below.