Psychologist – Vancouver, BC
CBI Health is Canada's leading community-based healthcare provider, delivering both rehabilitation and
home health services. Our integrated, interdisciplinary network delivers physical and mental health
services in clinic, home and facility settings or remotely through virtual care / telehealth. With over
13,000 dedicated staff supporting over 800 communities across the country, we deliver proven
outcomes that meet the evolving healthcare needs of Canadians.
As a Psychologist within our CBI Health Rehabilitation team, you will be responsible for the provision of
clinical services at our Vancouver clinic for patients referred for psychology services. This will include
consultation, evaluation, assessment, diagnoses, interventions, monitoring of progress/outcomes and
discharge with individuals, families and/or groups. The caseload consists of patients who are either self-
referred, or referred by a physician, a third-party payer or a public agency.
This is a permanent full-time role located at 3150 E 54 th Avenue, Vancouver.
As a Psychologist, you will:
- Have relevant clinical practice experience, including clinical experience in the assessment and provision of appropriate psychological intervention with a variety of conditions.
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of an interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Be efficient and responsive in the provision of required clinical documentation.
- Demonstrate a work ethic, reliability, maturity and flexibility.
- Membership in the Association of Psychologists of BC (BCPA) is encouraged.
What you will need to be successful:
- Hold a master’s, doctoral or equivalent graduate degree in Psychology from an institution approved by the BC Board of Examiners in Psychology
- Have extensive education, training and supervision in psychology practice
- Be currently registered with the BC Board of Examiners in Psychology
- Maintain individual professional liability/malpractice insurance
What CBI Health can offer to you
We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and the knowledgeable team
members who make it all possible. That is why we do everything we can to show our appreciation. Our
training, mentoring and education programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning –
and support and guidance whenever you need it. At CBI Health, you will have the freedom to define
your own career path through our many opportunities for growth and development.
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits and rewards package
- Flexible working hours around your life
- Continuous learning and skills development
- Autonomy to explore and reach your career goals including the opportunity to progress to leadership
Please apply with resume to Tamsin Holland at email@example.com
As Canada’s largest provider of community healthcare services, CBI is made up of over 13,000
physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors,
speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists,
administrators, and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning,
enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible
for our clients. With a talented, interdisciplinary team of caregivers and professionals, CBI provides the
right services, in the right place, at the right time. Join us at CBI Health - where working together makes
great things happen.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process.
If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection