- Are you joining BCPA for the first time?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are entitled to a pro-rated membership fee.
- Are you interested in an Affiliate Membership? Click here.
- Are you interested in a Provisional Membership? Click here.
Membership Renewal Methods
Membership Renewal Deadline: September 20, 2022. A $25 late fee will be applied to renewals after this date.
- Fill out the web form at the bottom of this page (make sure you are logged in to your BCPA account first)
- If you have forgotten your login information, please email email@example.com
Note: If you do not have a CPBC number, you should enter 0000
Once your application is received and your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt by e-mail.
Membership Terms & Conditions
Please keep in mind that you will only be eligible for liability insurance discounts through BCPA if you remain a member in good standing.
By becoming a Member, Member with Referral Service, Out of Province Member, or Retired Member of BCPA, you agree to the following terms:
- You will be a registrant in good standing with the College of Psychologists of BC during the time you are registered as a BCPA Member;
- If limitations are put on your practice, or your registration is suspended or canceled by the College of Psychologists of BC, you agree to notify BCPA within five working days;
- You agree to review and adhere to the E-mail Forum Guidelines;
- If there are any limitations, terms, or conditions to your registration to practice psychology, you agree to modify your practice accordingly, and apply these limitations to all referrals received through the BC Psychological Association;
- You agree to review your referral settings online every four months for accuracy of contact information, geographical areas of service, and areas of practice.
Please continue by choosing one of the membership options below.