Advertise with Us!
If you wish to reach the Psychologists of BC we are your best advertising choice!
The BCPA has a range of advertising opportunities to fit large and small marketing budgets. Our printed and online options reach all our membership and beyond!
- The Eblast: email sent every Monday to all our members. example - It currently reaches current - 1.135 Psychologists, psychology students, and retired psychologists.
- Website posts: job postings, classified and events - The website announcements are also available to the general public.
- The BC Psychologists journal, issued in Spring and Fall. All our members can access its digital version, we send a printed version to those who choose this option.
Ready to advertise?
Please download the Agreement form complete it and send it to Communications@psychologists.bc.ca. the Document includes fees, policies and terms & conditions of the service. Please read carefully.
Please note that prices and policies are subject to change.
BCPA Advertising Policy
The publication of any notice of events, or advertisement, is neither an endorsement of the advertiser, nor of the products or services advertised. The BCPA is not responsible for any claim(s) made in an advertisement. Advertisers may not, without prior consent, incorporate in a subsequent advertisement, the fact that a product or service had been advertised in a BCPA publication or through the BCPA electronic media. The acceptability of an advertisement for publication is based upon legal, social, professional, and ethical considerations. BCPA reserves the right to unilaterally reject, omit or cancel advertising.
Click here to download a [PDF] of the entire advertising policy.
Terms & Conditions
Please visit this page for more information, or contact us.
Sponsor a workshop
The BCPA has just created a new sponsorship package to help you grow your brand!
- Build your brand awareness;
- Meet potential customers;
- Increase your website and social media traffic;
- Align with our values.
Need more information?
Please contact us at email@example.com. You can also ask to be subscribed to our free monthly e-newsletter for advertisers!
Don’t Let the “TR” Fool You: The DSM-5-TR is Far More Than a Text Revision - NON MEMBERS REGISTER HERE
August 26th, 2022
BUY YOUR REGULAR TICKETS HERE This workshop overviews the key diagnostic (more...)
BCPA Psychology Convention 2022: Advances in Practice and Assessments
November 17th, 2022
Join us from November 17 to November 19 in person or online!