Please note that the Kelty's Key service will be closed for the holidays from December 19th 2020 until January 11th 2021. Services will resume on January 11th 2021. You may apply for services during this time, however, you will not receive a response until January 11th 2021.
UBCO VIRTUAL WALK-IN
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the UBCO Walk-In Well-Being Clinic has gone virtual
- We are providing brief (up to 30 minute) mental health appointments by telehealth
- Available to any individual in the Greater Okanagan (age 16+) who is experiencing stress or having difficulty coping at this time.
- Clinicians are Masters and PhD level graduate students who are supervised by UBCO registered psychologists
- Operating hours are Tuesday and Thursday between 12 pm and 4 pm.
- Appointments are not psychological therapy, and the clinician who speaks with you will not become your on-going care provider.
- Individuals in immediate crisis should dial 911 or contact a 24-hour crisis line: 1-800- SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or the Interior Crisis Line (1-888-353-2273). Children and youth can contact the Kids Help Phone (1-800-668-6868 or text to 686868)